Junee Golf Club continues to offer short stay budget accommodation for Caravans, Motorhomes and similar vehicles. We do not offer camping sites for people sleeping in cars or standalone tents.
What we offer:
- Check in and check out times are very liberal, tell us your needs.
- Nice flat site on old bowling greens.
- Golf players can enjoy social club rates when they stay.
A number of Junee venues can arrange no cost transport where you might want to dine or have a night out.
- $25 per night for powered sites with town water available.
- $15 per night for unpowered sites with some town water available.
- Discounts may apply for caravan member associations and groups.
- Discounts are given for Senior Card Members.
- Payment can be by cash, or eftpos. Personal cheques are not accepted.
For directions please ensure the address reads – 2 Golf Ave, Junee NSW 2663.
Junee is an interesting town of more than 4,000 people near Wagga Wagga with plenty of tourist activity. A attractions include Chocolate and Licorice Factory, Monte Cristo (the haunted house), Railway Roundhouse Museum, Broadway Historical Museum, Ray (Rabbits) Warren statue etc.
Junee Golf Club is only 800m from the centre of town – play golf almost anytime (18 grass greens) – bike/walking path to town center – quiet area – pleasant walk around golf course.
Staying with us entitles you to social club rates to Play Golf from $16 for 9 holes per person. If available a 2-seat golf cart can be hired for $20 for 9 holes. 18 Holes, just ask when you get here.
The club facilities are available during trading hours, toilets available 24 hours. If club unattended select a site; maximum stay of 5 days or by arrangement.
Dump Point is at Laurie Daley Oval entrance. Junee Golf Club will not be held liable for any personal injury or property loss/damage.
ENJOY YOUR STAY AND SAFE TRAVELLING
PLEASE LEAVE NO TRACE
The responsible use of water would be appreciated.
THANK YOU JUNEE GOLF CLUB