Membership Fee Guide 1-Oct-21 to 30-Sep-22
Fee does not cover:
- Competitions – these are extra costs notified when entering competitions.
Fee does cover:
- Free golf in the membership year when the course is available.
Class of Membership Fee (pro-rate application of fees on application)
- Adult Ordinary – $400 Generally living within 30km of Junee Golf Club
- Adult Pensioner – $380 In receipt of a government pension and living within 30km of Junee Golf Club
- Adult Country – $300 Generally living 30km outside of Junee Golf Club
- Junior – $50 Generally 17 years or younger or still studying at high school
- Affiliation fee for the membership year is $70 (for existing members renewing this is reduced to $35). The fee covers association affiliation, golf link for handicap and insurance fees.